As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience with front-end Web Applications technologies.
- 4 years of experience with back-end technologies.
- 5 years of experience with MySQL or similar database
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++ or Python
- Experience with AWS/Azure, cloud deployments, devops and web security
- Relevant work experience, including large systems software design and development experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Experience with modular programming and REST
- Experience using command line interfaces on Unix/Linux
- Application Development Team leadership
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Learning and engaging in any new requested web frameworks
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Switching between backend and frontend development as needed
- Monitoring at all steps of software development from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management